All our Portable Buildings, Granny Flats, Transportable Homes, Commercial Site Sheds and Site Offices are manufactured in-house at our factory, then delivered and installed onsite at your chosen location.
Delivery And Installation Best Industry Practices
At Nalla Portable Buildings, our priority is to ensure that all Transportable Homes, Granny Flats, Portable Buildings, Commercial Site Sheds and Site Offices are Delivered and Installed safely, with extra care given to following the best industry practices.
Delivery and Installation Costs
Delivery and Installation costs of getting your Granny Flat, Portable Building or Mobile Office from our factory to you can vary, depending on a range of factors.
Before we give you any pricing on Delivery and Installation or take any bookings, we take the following factors into account:
- The distance from our factory to your site location – All Portable Buildings, Granny Flats, Transportable Homes, Commercial Site Sheds and Site Offices are transported on a specialised truck. Part of the delivery costing is calculated by the number of kilometers from our factory to your site location, including stoppage time required for loading and unloading.
- The size of your Portable Building (length, width, weight and height) – The size, length, weight, width and height of your will determine and the type and size of the transport delivery truck and crane that we will require to load and unload your Portable Building.
- Access at your site – Where your Portable Building will be placed on your site and whether there is enough access for a truck to drive in. Otherwise a larger crane will be required to lift the building from a distance. We will discuss site access with you and may organise a site visit if necessary.
- Hiring professional transport and crane companies – Only professional transport and crane companies are used, who have the right vehicles, equipment and experience in the transportation and craning of Portable Buildings.
WARNING: While some Portable Building manufacturers may include transport and installation costs in their pricing, many use the cheapest transportation possible, in order to save money and offer no Transit Insurance to protect you against damage caused during transit. This is a major cause of disputes in our industry, resulting from careless operators who take little care in the Delivery and Installation of Portable Buildings. Many do not give enough consideration to risk prevention, ensuring correct packing, handling and lifting to prevent unnecessary damage being caused during the transportation and installation process. In many instances customers are left to deal with this damage and associated problems at their own expense.
- FREE Transit Insurance – Transit Insurance is included FREE on all Portable Buildings, Granny Flats, Transportable Homes, Commercial Site Sheds and Site Offices in our range. This covers accidental damage caused during transit from our factory to your site location.